Wednesday, September 14

little things to think about

the other day i found this little quote on this little website (warning it is entirely addicting, but i l.o.v.e. it). it actually related with how i've been feeling lately. i have realized, in the time that i've had not being my usual busy self, that often we (i) do not nourish enough aspects of our lives appropriately.

i read this quote and though to myself: if i could accomplish one thing for each of these proposed questions each day i would feel fulfilled.

in the crazy hussle and bussle in our world today we often forget about the importance of life and what it is we really need, it's the little things that seem so simple that really make a big difference.

lately i've been expressing to jake that i don't feel like i'm living up to my potential and that i'n not being my very best self. i want to be better. i want to take care of my mind, my body, spirit, relationships, and develop and nourish my creativity and passions.

life is short, we don't know how many tomorrows we will have so we need to take advantage of all of our today's and we'll have great yesterdays to look back on and be excited for those tomorrows. so i challenge all of you to think of your own lives and what you are doing each day to answer each of these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment